Veteran Journalist Exposes How Politics Trumped National Security at the Cost of U.S. Veterans
Call or send the author an email. All messages are returned within 24 hours.
- serving as one of the principal civil investigators in the Bobby Thompson case.
- being an award-winning journalist, whose accolades include an Edward R. Murrow Award, regional Emmys and multiple state-wide newspaper awards.
- leading a television news investigative team.
- being a former licensed private investigator in Ohio.
- marketing and public relations, having served as head of public relations for one governmen agency and senior public information officer for another.
- accomplished public speaker, having served as a guest lecturer for journalism classes at Ohio Dominican, Ohio State University, and Ohio University.
- live television interviews, having appeared on such shows as Lester Holt and Nancy Grace, while a newspaper reporter.
Skilled at effecting change:
Research exposing flaws in Ohio's criminal background check system resulted in the system being overhauled.
U.S. Military changed its method for in how they collected blood for soldiers after her reports.
Research on missing federal fugitive aided in her capture.